Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Thoughts Meet Paper

I wrote this one yesterday afternoon. I think b/c I've almost felt paralyzed by all of my unfinished writing, both on this blog and in my various notebooks. Anyway, this ones okay so I'll throw it up on the blog.


Too many thoughts on my mind
Cant keep Rhythm, I cant find my rhyme
Head be damned, Thoughts in a Jam,
Slammend on a overload,
Where my thoughts call home.....ya know they just might explode.....

But to alleviate my anxiety
I breathe deep & quietly
Long & steady not short & violently

I need to find my center
I need to find the ground
I need to find my purpose
I need something profound
I need too much
I need to be content
I need to need less
Needing is wreck-less
I need no blind fold
I need to see
Needing lends a faux halo
And I only need me


Moral attachment extend and imaginary Vail of attraction to which we desire!!!
(to which we desire!!!)

Inside I'm:
A burning FIRE
A tight rope Wire
A Towering Spire
With a heart made of briers!

Inside I'm:
A cold faced liar
A man you'd admire
A man you'd hire
And a man you'd fire

And I'm inspired
By a being who's higher
by a man who's retired
or the singing of a choir

You know I'm dire
Filled w/ muck and mire
too much attire
Feeling like I might expire

I need to find out why, why I'm still here
I need more in this life, then to just persevere
Maybe for a while I should just disappear!
My escape, will help me engineer?


My greatest obstacle is still my fear......



Okay that's all the rapping for now, I'm sure I'll change this a few times. I always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment