Monday, September 14, 2009

Look up

You got it,

But dont know it

I can see it,

Though it’s stoic



You’ll get there – don’t worry

You’ve gotten up and dressed

Your journey predestined w/ achievement and success



I’m obligated to encourage

Just so you’ll know it

Knowing it is my purpose

No need for heroics



Let go of the rear view

Bright days around the bend

Cruise in behind shades

Riding confidence from within



Tendency to transcend

Thorough your way

Outworking the world

With barely anytime to play



Perhaps best times a memory

On a distant continent

But your best days are ahead

Of that I am confident



Please make this year your year

To be your best one yet

Let go of needless worries

Give up senseless regrets



Reach out beyond grasp

Dream things need not mentioned

Enjoy every last second

Happiness knows no pension



Please try to see

Please just know one thing

Please know that in my world I think you're Amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment