Sunday, July 12, 2009

Magic Little Spot

I found this spot with Blake up in Washington Park back in May sometime. It's a choice little secluded area of the park that I think most people dont know about. We did Yoga there a few times and I've since gone back to write and read. I wrote this up there. It's not one of my favorites or anything, but whatever.

This place seems so familiar
Like you've been there before
The Smell - The Plants
The exact same grass floor
You recognize the distinctions
You know it's touch, taste, texture and much more
It's proxy close to the rose gardens, Tennis Courts and reservoir
But more secluded; even private
Nothing like up by the store
Perfect for a date by yourself
Or any mental chore
Not a bad campsite either
Subtle sloping grade
Open for the sunshine
With oppurtunities for shade
I could even evisions this place
For quite the little bash
With Frisbee Sticks, Friends and Music
And maybe a little stash
It could be quite alright
I guess it all depends
Serenity or Calamity
It's your choice in the end...

No comments:

Post a Comment