Friday, July 10, 2009

Tooth Doctor Guy

This song is for Andrew Laybourn. Andrew is one of my best friends and come this fall; a Dental Student at OHSU (WooHoo).

I was with Bone when he found he got into the program and I did what anyone would do, began singing a jingle, while dancing and celebrating! I then promised a complete song. So Bone, here it is buddy and again, Congrats!!!! There's probably zero chance anyone reading this will be able pick up the melody I have going in my head, but you might enjoy the ridiculous lyrics.


He got into_____
O__H__S__U_____
He got into_____
O__H__S__U_____

Dentistry
His Passion to be
Executing prophylaxes
Fantastically

Years of hard work
Discipline & Sacrifice
Paying your dues
And Paying the Price

One more round
Up on Marquam Hill
Up at Dental School
Perfecting your skill



Studying Coronal repair
And devising dentitions
these next four year
your doctoral transition

Aligned upper Centrals
A Perfect Occlusion
A master of your trade
A foregone conclusion

From “Mr.” to “Doc”
A whole new title
When Doctor Laybourn
Makes his arrival

Flossing so Fine
Fixing grins up
"Gettin' Dat Money"
Dont sound too rough

You w/ Dough
No pun intended
Calling you Doctor
Sounds so splendid



I'm proud of you bone
We've been through So much
You've helped me grow
Been there in the clutch

From 6th grade as Coachmen
And Four years at BHS
So many great times
But ahead is the Best

I've lived in your Basement
And gotten on your nerves
Been embraced by your family
And Gotten more than I deserved

So thanks I give
To Ross & Marylou
And to Chris & Greg
And especially you...

Maybe someday
I'll repay my friendship debt
Still Best Friends Forever
Never Forget!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment