Friday, July 10, 2009

Self w/ a capital S

I wrote this sometime last fall/winter when I was feeling a little angst. Instead of getting angry I decided to write this. Good news! It worked. I chilled out.

To maintain my Balance, my Focus, and keep my Sane Mind in check. To Work hard, stay Driven and ignore detraction's - I Self Reflect. To never be fully satisfied, Always working to improve, work-to-Love, work-to-laugh, work-to-smile through and through.
But to be content. Love myself, and employ a humble disposition. To be patient and breathe deep, placing trust in my intuition. No matter what I lose, Always searching for upside. Once you know how bad it could be, it's not hard to keep your stride. Every moment's what you make. Each passing second in control. I'll stay Dedicated. Disciplined. And Diligent. As best I can. For my soul.

2 comments:

  1. Let the truth be told.. good words my friend. Everyone should think like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen! Or do you want me to call you #1 fan?

    ReplyDelete