Monday, July 13, 2009

Self Realization

Not sure when I started writing this one to be honest. I found it in my notebook yesterday and thought it was okay, so I added some on at the end. I'd make a big prize for anyone who could guess the end of the original, and the start of the new, but nobody reads this blog anyway so there's really no point.

Your Time your own
Dont let me take you away
From any of the plans that you've made today

But when you have a chance
There's something I'd like to share
It's allowed me to give up my worries and forget about my cares.

I'm not claiming I'm enlightened
I'm just finally Me.
You see, I see life so simply
Live and Let be

I'm far from perfect
Flawed in too many way
But "Yoga makes you who you are"
Bikram always says

And I'm only one me
But I know how I care
About life beyond me
Real life worldly affairs

See, the compassion in me
Has grown like a seed
Flourishing Freely
Almost like a weed
But never a nuisance
I am my own heart
I can say "I've been there before -
I am not w/o scars"

I've worked to grow
and challenge my depth
Making time for myself
To develop and self reflect

Evolution of myself
Through thorough contemplation
The result is before you in my Self Realization.

1 comment:

  1. This one is my favorite.
    You should be proud of yourself.

    ReplyDelete