Thursday, July 9, 2009

Lazy Spring Day

I wrote this as a poem last Winter, then Brian Krichevsky and I recently added a chorus and made it into a song. Chances are you have no clue who Nichole is so dont even waste your time trying to figure it out. So I've included the chorus and the poem in it's native context - Enjoy!

Chorus
Missing you like you miss me too
The Missing blues
Long Distance Truce
Sentence of Abuse
Got the missing you blues



A lazy spring day
relaxin' and laughin'
with this cute little blonde
we're singing and babblin'

As we cruise through the park
around Green Lake
talking about life;
what's real and what's fake

Holding hands
and maybe we're dancin'
acting like children
while we're out prancin'

all around
not a care in the world
it sounds so ideal
but so is this girl

We've got no direction
or places to be
I'm really enjoying this thought
about her and me

Now we've marched for a while
Whistlin' and skippin'
but this is all in my head
Nicole Grabler I'm missin'

Maybe one day
this dream could come true
but for now all I've got
is the missing you blues

No comments:

Post a Comment